Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Kiss, Melbourne, 2008

It’s Caption Competition time and with Kimi Raikkonen heading to Ferrari here’s a memorable snap from his last spell at the team.

Can you think up a good caption to go with this picture? Post your best suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

137 comments on Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

1. Goriot said on 4th January 2014, 12:52

Introducing a brand new band: “Kissmi Raikkonen” !!

2. Robert Tang (@robertthespy) said on 4th January 2014, 13:13

Leave me alone!

3. Jakob (@jakobh) said on 4th January 2014, 13:17

Heavy metal isn’t like this in Finland

4. Marciare_o_Marcire (@marciare-o-marcire) said on 4th January 2014, 13:17

In their pursuit of greater durability for the 2014 tyre compounds, Pirelli employed Raikkonen to test a 1980s-inspired set of prototype tyres.

5. G-Money (@gmoney) said on 4th January 2014, 13:24

I wish I had platforms too

6. Atticus (@atticus-2) said on 4th January 2014, 13:28

Kimi: “I’m much more interested in the sound of this car behind me than in your band… so you only get a 10% smile.”

7. Ricardo Ramos said on 4th January 2014, 13:43

Only Ferrari can make Kimi Kiss in public!

8. OmarR-Pepper (@omarr-pepper) said on 4th January 2014, 14:04

Hold me tight or I’ll fall drunk to the floor.

9. Kimi (to Sauber pit crew): Well, it’s been a fun reunion, guys, but I still think that livery looks better on the car.

10. For Sure (@forsure) said on 4th January 2014, 14:14

“Hey, we’re shooting for the 599GTB sales brochure!Rotten photobombers!”

11. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 4th January 2014, 14:16

kimi: ‘even the Ferrari is laughing at me’

12. mixwell (@mixwell) said on 4th January 2014, 14:22

having trouble with your driver? kiss and make-up !

13. Luca Di Montezemolo, Stefano Domenicali, Luca Baldisserri and Jean Todt look way different to Kimi’s last time at Ferrari

14. spoutnik (@spoutnik) said on 4th January 2014, 14:26

I can be fancy too, look at my belt!

15. hunocsi (@hunocsi) said on 4th January 2014, 14:28

Kimi with his biggest fans with their biggest fan