Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Kiss, Melbourne, 2008

It’s Caption Competition time and with Kimi Raikkonen heading to Ferrari here’s a memorable snap from his last spell at the team.

Can you think up a good caption to go with this picture? Post your best suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

137 comments on Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

1. photozen (@photozen) said on 4th January 2014, 14:37

Just giving lotus a bit of tongue, right Gene ?

2. LoudHoward (@loudhoward) said on 4th January 2014, 14:38

Now kith!

3. Milos Zivkovic (@iamaflyingfinn) said on 4th January 2014, 14:45

What you get when you have trouble pronouncing KERS.

4. Jason (@jmwalley) said on 4th January 2014, 14:52

Kimi had been initially uneasy when he noticed a kiss listed on his promotional agenda, but was later excited when he realized it was a photo-op with his all-time favorite band.

5. Robbie said on 4th January 2014, 15:02

Awesome party last night guys, but how I got you four here in my car should remain between us, ok?

6. YiHwaRang said on 4th January 2014, 15:12

OK! I know what I’m doing! Don’t jeer at me!
    …YesYes…Yes! But I’m already Paid!

7. Mark Tucker (@thatbloke) said on 4th January 2014, 15:24

Kimi got the wrong idea when he heard that Michael Schumacher might need the Kiss of Life…

8. Ben (@scuderia29) said on 4th January 2014, 15:55

Fernando couldnt make it to this particular press event so 4 of his best look-a-likes stood in for him..

9. I told Gerard that if he gave me a big kiss, I’d waive my back pay…..this isn’t what I expected. Does Ferrari have an SUV?

10. JXB141 said on 4th January 2014, 16:14

‘And I thought I’d look silly wearing shorts…’

11. Andy (@turbof1) said on 4th January 2014, 16:23

Kimi: next f1 contract will contain a clause to get Lordi instead…

12. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 4th January 2014, 16:32

Ferrari unveil their new team uniforms.

13. Renegade.Ego (@renegade-ego) said on 4th January 2014, 16:49

My motto used to be Keep It Simple Stupid, but I might have to change it now.

14. Jack (@jackisthestig) said on 4th January 2014, 17:07

I’d rather meet Pele.

15. I knew I should hAve worn tights today.