The FIA has published a provisional entry list for the 2014 season including details of which numbers drivers have chosen.
Sebastian Vettel will continue to use the number one as the reigning world champion this year, and has chosen five as his career number.
New team mate Daniel Ricciardo will use number three, which Pastor Maldonado had expressed a preference for. Maldonado, who moves to Lotus this year, will instead use 13, which FIA had previously not allocated to drivers.
The FIA has provisionally listed Max Chilton as the occupant of the second Marussia, although his place is yet to be confirmed by the team. Caterham is the only other team yet to announce any drivers for the coming season.
|1||Sebastian Vettel||Red Bull|
|3||Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|27||Nico Hulkenberg||Force India|
|11||Sergio Perez||Force India|
|25||Jean-Eric Vergne||Toro Rosso|
|26||Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso|
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?ť?ģ Red Bull/Getty