Kimi Raikkonen was back at Ferrari for the first time this week following his return to the team.
Raikkonen told Ferrari’s website “it’s good to be back at work”. “I began by getting used to all the new systems and procedures that we will use this year.”
“From this point of view, the simulator is really very useful. It?óÔé¼Ôäós true there?óÔé¼Ôäós lots to do, but the workload is not much different to what it was in the past. For me, these days in Maranello are also an opportunity to be with the team and spend a bit more time with my many friends here.”
Raikkonen will use the number seven on his car this year, the same as he had last year at Lotus.
“There?óÔé¼Ôäós no particular story linked to it,” he said. “It?óÔé¼Ôäós the number I already had last year and I saw no reason to change it. I like it which is good enough isn?óÔé¼Ôäót it?”
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Ferrari/Ercole Colombo