Ferrari is putting the choice of what to call its 2014 F1 contender to a public vote.
Fans can choose from a selection of five different names listed on Ferrari’s official website.
The options available are F14 T, F14 Maranello, F14 Scuderia, F166 Turbo and F616. A winner will be chosen on January 24th.
Ferrari will then reveal its new car for the first time the following day. Ferrari drivers Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen plus team principal Stefano Domenicali, will also answer a selection of questions put forward by fans.
Get all the 2014 race, test and launch dates on your mobile device using the F1 Fanatic Calendar
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Ferrari/Ercole Colombo