Toro Rosso will reveal their 2014 F1 car at Jerez on the day before the first test of the new season begins.
The STR9 will be unveiled in the pit lane at the Spanish circuit at 5:30pm local time (4:30pm in the UK) on January 27th.
The team have switched from Ferrari to Renault engines for the coming season and Daniil Kvyat has replaced Daniel Ricciardo in the driver line-up.
Jean-Eric Vergne will drive the car on the first day of the test.
Get all the 2014 race, test and launch dates on your mobile device using the F1 Fanatic Calendar
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty