Ferrari F14 T: First pictures

2014 F1 cars

Ferrari F14 T

The Ferrari F14 T has been revealed for the first time by the team. Ferrari hope to win their first world championship in six years with their 2014 contender.

Ferrari have retained pull-rod suspension front and rear on the car, but the F14 T is otherwise very different from its predecessor, largely due to the changes in the technical rules for 2014.

The name for the new car was chosen by a public vote of over one million Ferrari fans.

2014 F1 cars

Browse all 2014 F1 cars articles

Images ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

220 comments on Ferrari F14 T: First pictures

1 4 5 6
  1. SauberS1 (@saubers1) said on 26th January 2014, 0:55

I don’t like this car.

2. budchekov (@budchekov) said on 26th January 2014, 7:35

What’s with the number on the left leg of their suits ?
    Should be on the front, under the Santader logo.

Edina Monsoon.

3. Stefano: C’mon Fernando, Smile!
    Kimi: Got any Magnum’s?

4. David said on 26th January 2014, 8:46

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear…
    My wife just leaned over and said “what’s that Cyril Sneer car all about?”

If you don’t know who he is just google it…

Just booked tickets to the Italian GP so lets hope even though its ugly, it’s fast…

5. salcrich said on 26th January 2014, 11:23

The fall away on most of the new noses makes me wonder how much the drivers will be able to see when executing high speed differential DRS overtakes. Rear ends and front wings often get perilously close. I expect to see a few front wing changes in the first few races till the drivers get used to them.

6. The nose won’t stay like that for long if they aren’t charging at the front in the early races. I can’t see how they will get enough downforce on the front wing with that design. I am betting a McLaren-esque nose after round 6 if they aren’t competitive enough.

7. Deurmat (@deurmat) said on 26th January 2014, 13:15

This is the ugliest car so far. McLaren is a real stunner in my eyes!

8. Bobby (@f1bobby) said on 26th January 2014, 16:52

U.G.L.Y. Can’t the F.I.A. impose dimensions that don’t require monstrous designs to squeeze out the final tenths? F1 cars should be beautiful, 1991 grid was gorgeous.

9. Brian said on 26th January 2014, 17:09

Ok, so now we now where the designer of the Concorde went after they shelved production of the plane. Looks like they joined forces with that Dyson character and found new employment at Maranello.

10. Sergey said on 27th January 2014, 9:47

Ugliest F1 toaster on wheels so far.
    Ferrari, please fire Rory – the home appliance designer.
    Reminds me Beluga plane:

11. Paulocreed (@paulocreed) said on 27th January 2014, 13:51

Anyone know when this vacuum is going on sale? I’m sure it would make it more fun for my kids to do their chores.

12. ferrari’s front nose are similar like dolphin shape…very good in term of speed

13. Doesn’t anybody think we have gone back to that period in F1 when designers go crazy? 190’s was one. 2014 is another.

1 4 5 6