F1 Fanatic Live
Several teams are changing drivers today and we expect to see Felipe Massa’s first run for Williams, Fernando Alonso taking over in the Ferrari F14 T and Daniel Ricciardo’s debut appearance for Red Bull.
Kevin Magnussen will drive for McLaren but Jenson Button will run in the morning having been unable to drive on Tuesday.
And we’re also waiting to see the first appearance of the Marussia MR03 which arrived at the circuit yesterday.
F1 Fanatic Live combines updates from F1 Fanatic’s team at the track, the teams and drivers in real-time via Twitter with comments from F1 Fanatic readers and more.
2014 F1 season
- 2014 Chinese qualifying team radio transcript
- 2014 Chinese Grand Prix Saturday in Tweets
- Rosberg, not the Red Bulls, is Hamilton’s main threat
- 2014 Chinese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Rosberg didn’t realise his last lap was quicker
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Williams/LAT