Several teams are changing drivers today and we expect to see Felipe Massa’s first run for Williams, Fernando Alonso taking over in the Ferrari F14 T and Daniel Ricciardo’s debut appearance for Red Bull.
Kevin Magnussen will drive for McLaren but Jenson Button will run in the morning having been unable to drive on Tuesday.
And we’re also waiting to see the first appearance of the Marussia MR03 which arrived at the circuit yesterday.
F1 Fanatic Live combines updates from F1 Fanatic’s team at the track, the teams and drivers in real-time via Twitter with comments from F1 Fanatic readers and more.
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Williams/LAT