Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Jerez, 2014

It’s been a trying week for Red Bull’s new driver line-up of Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo, who covered just 21 laps between them in the first test at Jerez.

What are the pair talking about in this photograph? Post your funniest caption suggestion for this picture below.

A selection of the best will be chosen for a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

150 comments on Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

1. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1) said on 1st February 2014, 12:28

“…and this is the size of the pole trophy I’LL win”

2. Rocky said on 1st February 2014, 12:29

I’m Aussie not Brazilian and this ain’t Ferrari sorry mate!

3. mike-e (@mike-e) said on 1st February 2014, 12:31

So I gave her the “bowlers grip”. Honestly seb, she’d have done a better job than that water tanker.

4. Still camileon (@stillcamileon) said on 1st February 2014, 12:33

So what they did was take all this wiring and force it under the bodywork!

5. Neel Jani (@neelv27) said on 1st February 2014, 12:41

Gosh! This is heavy! The weight of expectations from me!

6. Jeez Seb! Sorry I broke your car mate! All I did was change to 2nd gear!

7. Dayton said on 1st February 2014, 12:48

My balls are this big. Don’t even think about disobeying team orders and overtaking me.

8. Dr: hey seb, wanna head down to the beach, sv i can’t the car will get sunburnt again

9. DR: hey seb wanna head down to the beach
    SV: i cant, the rb10 will get sunburnt again

10. WilliamB (@william-brierty) said on 1st February 2014, 12:53

“…do you think we fooled them?”

11. Todfod (@todfod) said on 1st February 2014, 12:55

Daniel – “I really hope to see two big ones below the Caterham nose”

12. DavidS (@davids) said on 1st February 2014, 13:01

Sebastian wasn’t pleased with Daniel’s attempts at being friends with teammates.

13. Arijit (@arijitmaniac) said on 1st February 2014, 13:02

DR: “And I decided to come back to the pits you know… the water tanker was pulling a gap… Like this big gap… every second!”

14. Frogster said on 1st February 2014, 13:03

…and this is how many fingers you’ll need to raise to show where you finish this year.

15. Klaas (@klaas) said on 1st February 2014, 13:05