Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Jerez, 2014

It’s been a trying week for Red Bull’s new driver line-up of Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo, who covered just 21 laps between them in the first test at Jerez.

What are the pair talking about in this photograph? Post your funniest caption suggestion for this picture below.

A selection of the best will be chosen for a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

150 comments on Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

1. Jeez Seb! Sorry I broke your car mate! All I did was change to 2nd gear!

2. Dayton said on 1st February 2014, 12:48

My balls are this big. Don’t even think about disobeying team orders and overtaking me.

3. Dr: hey seb, wanna head down to the beach, sv i can’t the car will get sunburnt again

4. DR: hey seb wanna head down to the beach
    SV: i cant, the rb10 will get sunburnt again

5. WilliamB (@william-brierty) said on 1st February 2014, 12:53

“…do you think we fooled them?”

6. Todfod (@todfod) said on 1st February 2014, 12:55

Daniel – “I really hope to see two big ones below the Caterham nose”

7. DavidS (@davids) said on 1st February 2014, 13:01

Sebastian wasn’t pleased with Daniel’s attempts at being friends with teammates.

8. Arijit (@arijitmaniac) said on 1st February 2014, 13:02

DR: “And I decided to come back to the pits you know… the water tanker was pulling a gap… Like this big gap… every second!”

9. Frogster said on 1st February 2014, 13:03

…and this is how many fingers you’ll need to raise to show where you finish this year.

10. Klaas (@klaas) said on 1st February 2014, 13:05

DR: I once smiled

that

wide…

11. Neel Jani (@neelv27) said on 1st February 2014, 13:06

Dan, “Just hold your baby like this Seb and don’t toss it up in the air like you do with your trophies!”

12. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 1st February 2014, 13:07

“…and that new steering wheel’s way too big.”

13. Tony Dunn said on 1st February 2014, 13:08

“This is how much space webber said to leave you into the first corner”

14. DR: So, basically we had to make a hole this wide in the chassis to cool down the engine.

15. Funny thing, Mark have me this much cash before he left to make sure the car didn’t work for you this year

16. Chris (@mayhem74) said on 1st February 2014, 13:33

Finding themselves with quite a bit of time on their hands, Daniel decides to show Seb his “juggling mime” act. Seb is less than impressed.

17. Rigi (@rigi) said on 1st February 2014, 13:47

DR: “I’m serious, that shark was this close to me while I was surfing back at home. Just don’t tell that to our boss, will you?”

18. Seb (thinking): Oh my God, how does he look like Mark all of a sudden?

19. “This is the new phantom engine Renault said would bring us straight to the 5th WCC.”

20. uan (@uan) said on 1st February 2014, 14:09

You know in Australia, babies come out this big.