Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Jerez, 2014

It’s been a trying week for Red Bull’s new driver line-up of Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo, who covered just 21 laps between them in the first test at Jerez.

What are the pair talking about in this photograph? Post your funniest caption suggestion for this picture below.

A selection of the best will be chosen for a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

150 comments on Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

1. Neel Jani (@neelv27) said on 1st February 2014, 13:06

Dan, “Just hold your baby like this Seb and don’t toss it up in the air like you do with your trophies!”

2. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 1st February 2014, 13:07

“…and that new steering wheel’s way too big.”

3. Tony Dunn said on 1st February 2014, 13:08

“This is how much space webber said to leave you into the first corner”

4. DR: So, basically we had to make a hole this wide in the chassis to cool down the engine.

5. Funny thing, Mark have me this much cash before he left to make sure the car didn’t work for you this year

6. Chris (@mayhem74) said on 1st February 2014, 13:33

Finding themselves with quite a bit of time on their hands, Daniel decides to show Seb his “juggling mime” act. Seb is less than impressed.

7. Rigi (@rigi) said on 1st February 2014, 13:47

DR: “I’m serious, that shark was this close to me while I was surfing back at home. Just don’t tell that to our boss, will you?”

8. Seb (thinking): Oh my God, how does he look like Mark all of a sudden?

9. OmarR-Pepper (@omarr-pepper) said on 1st February 2014, 13:53

“This is the new phantom engine Renault said would bring us straight to the 5th WCC.”

10. uan (@uan) said on 1st February 2014, 14:09

You know in Australia, babies come out this big.

11. omsammy (@omsammy) said on 1st February 2014, 14:10

I think our car problems bigger than this

12. Yappy said on 1st February 2014, 14:18

A baby is this big.

13. hunocsi (@hunocsi) said on 1st February 2014, 14:21

…so I took these two coconuts and hit Helmut Marko on the head with them until he gave me this seat. But hey, I’m just a light-hearted Aussie kid.

14. Glenn (@glennb) said on 1st February 2014, 14:50

No, no, it’s true Seb. I’ve seen Mark’s nuts.

15. JackySteeg (@jackysteeg) said on 1st February 2014, 14:51

“Well, ONE of us is going to have to change…”