Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Jerez, 2014

It’s been a trying week for Red Bull’s new driver line-up of Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo, who covered just 21 laps between them in the first test at Jerez.

What are the pair talking about in this photograph? Post your funniest caption suggestion for this picture below.

A selection of the best will be chosen for a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

150 comments on Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

1. “I could have completed more laps this week, but because my balls of steel were this huge and heavy, it made the car break down.”

2. Ricciardo preparing to carry Red Bull’s problems this season.

3. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 1st February 2014, 15:07

Look, how do I put this …. “keep your hands off my nose cone”

4. AdrianS said on 1st February 2014, 15:14

DR: “My ass was about this big before Adrian (Newey) told me to lose weight.”

5. Mathers (@mathers) said on 1st February 2014, 15:17

This is how big I told Toro Rosso to make it…

6. Simeon (@sarxos) said on 1st February 2014, 15:28

“Look i knew when coming to red bull that is was gonna have to push hard.
    I just didn’t expect that i’d literally have to push the car.”

7. Kimberley said on 1st February 2014, 15:34

“So this is how much space Newey has packaged the entire powertrain into ?!?”

8. Still camileon (@stillcamileon) said on 1st February 2014, 15:35

I took a potato and shoved it up the exhaust and now it wont start.

9. “I’m hung like the Torro Rosso”

10. Old Lightnin (@lightnin-hopkins) said on 1st February 2014, 15:36

vettle thinking to himself “This guy talks too much”

11. OOliver said on 1st February 2014, 15:36

Ricciardo: Seb, I’m hearing we may have to push the car across the finish line in some races.

12. Welington Leal said on 1st February 2014, 15:37

I am not the reason of this bad luck.

13. Still camileon (@stillcamileon) said on 1st February 2014, 15:40

My last job was much easier than this, all I had to do was drive a Audrey Hepburn lookalike around in a Galaxy chocolate bar commercial.

14. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 1st February 2014, 16:02

VET: “Did you sabotage my car?!”
    RIC: “Weeeellllllllll…”