Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Jerez, 2014

It’s been a trying week for Red Bull’s new driver line-up of Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo, who covered just 21 laps between them in the first test at Jerez.

What are the pair talking about in this photograph? Post your funniest caption suggestion for this picture below.

A selection of the best will be chosen for a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?Ú?« Red Bull/Getty

150 comments on Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

1. Richard said on 1st February 2014, 19:12

“I think we’ll need to steal this much Mercedes data”

2. Little_M_Lo (@pezlo2013) said on 1st February 2014, 19:23

21 Laps done, straight to Quali or FP2?

3. schooner (@schooner) said on 1st February 2014, 19:35

“Just wait till I get my hands on my manager!”

4. sc: seriously, daniel. what is your opinion about our renault engines?
    dr: they will go down like pffffff….

5. Nick (@npf1) said on 1st February 2014, 20:18

My Ute’s got this much more displacement than the RB10.

6. bull mello (@bullmello) said on 1st February 2014, 20:38

Daniel Ricciardo: “Well, mine is this big. Almost as big as the one on the Caterham!”

7. Mackeine Loveine (@cocaine-mackeine) said on 1st February 2014, 20:52

DR : Hmmm… still shorter than the Toro Rosso┬┤s nose……

8. “You see, what we really need… is a couple of beers.”

9. “My package is too big for the car”

10. Danksa (@danieljaksa) said on 1st February 2014, 21:13

All I said to Adrian was that the car seemed a bit off, and then he grabbed his clipboard and pencil and he stormed off back to Milton Keys. I guess he’s going back to his drawing board.

11. McLaren4eva (@mclaren4eva) said on 1st February 2014, 21:59

thats the gap needed for cooling that engine !

12. chorleyjim said on 1st February 2014, 22:29

DR: so I said to Adrian ‘ you need to leave this much space for the power unit’, but would he listen??

13. Seb: “how do you remain so positive when the car seems so bad?”
    Dan: “look at my eyes man, I just smoked a bad of weed THIS big!”

14. sato113 (@sato113) said on 1st February 2014, 23:12

“It’s been a testing week”

15. Daniel…………And then i grabbed her boobs.
    Seb …………..OMG you did’nt, did you thats naughty.

16. LAK (@lak) said on 2nd February 2014, 0:28

Ricciardo: I can’t wait to spray that champagne bottle in my first podium!
    Vettel thinking to himself: I’ll make sure that never happens.

17. LAK (@lak) said on 2nd February 2014, 0:32

Ricciardo: I can’t wait to spray that champagne bottle in my first podium!
    Vettel thinking to himself: I’ll make sure that day never comes.

18. jimbob (@vuntoosree) said on 2nd February 2014, 4:01

DR: ‘yeah…what was with that ‘big balls’ comment you said on the Letterman show seb’? ?

19. Fernando said on 2nd February 2014, 5:03

So I was holding this watermelon…

20. Ricardo S (@ricosaurio) said on 2nd February 2014, 6:12

And so I was left with the two pineapples while the guy ran away with our helmets!