Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Jerez, 2014

It’s been a trying week for Red Bull’s new driver line-up of Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo, who covered just 21 laps between them in the first test at Jerez.

What are the pair talking about in this photograph? Post your funniest caption suggestion for this picture below.

A selection of the best will be chosen for a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

150 comments on Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo

1. Nothing demonstrates more perfectly a conversation between an Italian and a german.

2. Greg-c said on 2nd February 2014, 13:21

So Mark gets to drive a really cool Porsche and I’m stuck here with a set of big blue balls !!!!!

3. senna007 (@senna007) said on 2nd February 2014, 13:49

DR “I think we should nickname this years car your mum, because its heavy, ugly and sparks keep flying between us”

4. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 2nd February 2014, 17:51

Ricciardo: Seb, you might need to learn some new things this season. For example, when you do the finger, it might show the amount of the laps you completed.

5. “I saw Kimi under the shower, he had…”

6. MarkM said on 2nd February 2014, 23:33

DR: I thought you said red bull had wings!

7. DR: I pet the bull like you said, didn’t do s&@!

8. Johnno said on 3rd February 2014, 0:09

We may as well pick up that Renault power unit and throw it straight in the bin mate.

9. Chris Edmondson said on 3rd February 2014, 0:47

Look, Webber told you he’d send another Aussie! I’ll beat you by THIS much!

10. Every time I go home Mama makes me a bowl of pasta this big. Now Adrian says I can’t eat or I won’t fit in the car.

11. So… Mercedes tell me the engine and the battery are meant to connect like so. Not the other way around! Who knew?!!

12. DR. Now pay attention Seb ,It takes this many fingers to count to Multi 21 OK.

13. jason Norwood said on 3rd February 2014, 8:32

DR: “Mark asked if I could just do this kung fu move on you, he would be very greatful!!”

14. DR: This is what happened when i tried to do a donut in this year’s cars!

15. Dan Rooke (@geekzilla9000) said on 3rd February 2014, 14:40

I saw Fernando’s eyebrow climb down from his face and chase me. It was *this* big!