After almost a decade in red it’s a new look for Felipe Massa this year as he switches to the deep blue tones of Williams.
For the first time ever in his F1 career he is being powered by a motor other than a Ferrari, and he has a new chief technical officer in Pat Symonds.
What did the pair have to say to each other after teaming up at Williams for the first time? That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.
Post your funniest suggestion below and a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 76: Nico Rosberg
- Caption Competition 75: Two Sainzs and a former king
- Caption Competition 74: Ecclestone and Hamilton
- Caption Competition 73: Sergio Perez
- Caption Competition 72: Webber and Horner
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Williams/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others