Caption Competition 45: Massa and Symonds

Caption Competition

Pat Symons, Felipe Massa, Williams, Jerez, 2014

After almost a decade in red it’s a new look for Felipe Massa this year as he switches to the deep blue tones of Williams.

For the first time ever in his F1 career he is being powered by a motor other than a Ferrari, and he has a new chief technical officer in Pat Symonds.

What did the pair have to say to each other after teaming up at Williams for the first time? That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion below and a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Williams/LAT

147 comments on Caption Competition 45: Massa and Symonds

1 4 5 6
  1. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 9th February 2014, 10:38

No doughnuts this year Filipe, it’ll made the car look like a dog trying to sniff his own crotch!

2. karter22 (@karter22) said on 9th February 2014, 11:23

Welcome to the Brazilian retirement home Felipe!! Now get to work and earn that pension!

3. Ricosaurio said on 9th February 2014, 15:00

And when you push that button all hell breaks loose

4. Robbie said on 9th February 2014, 15:45

No Felipe, the Williams motto in Latin is WIHURI ATCH then Experian KEMPPI, not KEMPPI Experian. Your way would make us a one-rooster team and not in your favour, but I can understand your confusion.

5. Keithedin said on 9th February 2014, 17:31

Ok Felipe. Lap 14, turn 17. Understand?

6. Pink Peril (@pink-peril) said on 9th February 2014, 21:17

Felipe does not look amused when Pat Symmonds informs him that his physical this year will involve a prostate examination.

7. kjvanek said on 9th February 2014, 22:19

“So I was like, ‘Pull my finger…'”

8. S Chicodha (@reganamer) said on 9th February 2014, 23:56

Accidents happen… Although my side job is selling premium use, slightly used and damaged formula 1 parts. I can hook you up.

9. Ben (@scuderia29) said on 10th February 2014, 2:33

Pat – “it was all Flavio, Nelson and Fernando, i had nothing to do with piquets crash ok?”

10. Flavio B. said on 10th February 2014, 3:40

“You’d have been word champion if the team order would not have been respected in Singapore…But I m not saying ;-)”

11. Micklaren said on 11th February 2014, 23:17

“The middle button is the horn – use this when passing as no one will be expecting to be overtaken by a Williams!”

12. Slackbladder1 said on 12th February 2014, 7:47

“I farted this morning what did you do?”

13. Niranjagan said on 13th February 2014, 4:06

Massa: Pat.. Is there any good cafe’s here(Grove)?
    Pat: !!! I didn’t get it, U asked Cafe or Car?
    Massa: Yes Cafe….
    Pat: (Angrily) If we failed this season, we may start one next year ‘Williams Cafe’..

1 4 5 6