Organise your 2014 with the F1 Fanatic calendar

2014 F1 season

Start, Circuit of the Americas, 2013The new Formula One season will be upon us soon and with the help of the F1 Fanatic Calendar you can make sure you don’t miss a minute of it.

F1 Fanatic’s Google Calendar includes the times of all this year’s races and will be updated throughout the season with the details of in-season tests and more relevant dates.

You can add the calendar to your preferred calendar software or mobile device, or embed it on your own website using the links below:

Plan you 2014 grand prix trip

Are you going to one of this year’s races? Find other fans who are heading to the same race via the discussion forums below.

Find more information on going to race here:

2014 F1 season

Browse all 2014 F1 season articles

22 comments on Organise your 2014 with the F1 Fanatic calendar

1. Sam (@) said on 16th February 2014, 12:45

Weren’t there going to be another testing week/days mid season?

2. montreal95 (@montreal95) said on 16th February 2014, 13:13

Thanx @keithcollantine. For me, the 2014 F1 calendar is simple:

1) On the Aus GP weekend, get out with friends who don’t give a damn about F1, preferably with lots of alcohol to fight the urge to turn F1 on.

2) Fight the addiction to F1 every day, which will not be easy to do at first as with every addiction, but should be easier as the year progresses

3) enter F1Fanatic once a week to look for news that the double points rule is cancelled either for this year or definitely the next

4) Get disappointed there’s no such thing written, say “Bernie is a moron” 3 times and try to forget about F1 for another week

5) Watch more actively Indycar, Motogp etc, to “compensate”

See, no need to over-complicate things :)

3. Organise your 2014 season with the F1 Fanatic calendar, What For ?

• W (@yesyesyesandyesagain) said on 16th February 2014, 18:10

I know this will be helpful to me simply for the fact that it will let me know when events are happening in my local time zone.

• W (@yesyesyesandyesagain) said on 16th February 2014, 18:13

Additionally, I can’t watch most races live because I live in the US, and looking up event times on the weekend of the event can lead to me spoiling the race or qualifying for myself if the event already took place. With this I can just check my calendar on my phone and don’t have to worry about spoilers.

• dragoll (@dragoll) said on 16th February 2014, 20:24

@jeff1s said:

Organise your 2014 season with the F1 Fanatic calendar, What For ?

I for one have used other calendars from the internet in previous years to ensure that when Mrs Dragoll wants to organise an activity in the future that I can ensure that I’m able to work out where the nearest TV with the F1 on it… When work commitments mean that you have to work on a weekend, that you can organise to have a TV setup to be able to watch the race…. To make sure that you can submit your annual leave at work early enough so that you can watch races like Brazil, US and Canada without having to come up with some reason as to why you’re late for work…. The calendar is king when it comes to making sure that those that aren’t F1Fanatics like Mrs Dragoll aren’t inconvenienced too much by my obsession.

4. Awesome! Thanks for this.

5. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 17th February 2014, 0:19

I’ve a got a beer from every host nation for each GP. I don’t think I’ll remember much of the Sochi GP.

6. Ron (@rcorporon) said on 17th February 2014, 11:34

Can we change the time zone on this calendar?

7. McKenzie (@mckenzie) said on 17th February 2014, 22:27

Thanks for this Keith – saves me messing around with iCal. Filled my calendar in a click or two.

I note the Moncao 1st/2nd practices are shown as being on the Thursday. I assume this is correct but thought I’d mention it, lest there has been a wee glitch. If Thursday is traditional for Moncao, please don’t laugh at me F1F people.