Bahrain test day one in pictures

F1 Pictures

Robin Frijns, Caterham, Bahrain, 2014

Pictures from the first day of the second pre-season test at Bahrain.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Caterham/LAT, Marussia

16 comments on Bahrain test day one in pictures

1. andae23 (@andae23) said on 19th February 2014, 18:13

Sadly Bahrain isn’t the most photogenic circuit in the world.. only day one of eight and I’m already bored by these pictures. :/

2. SeaHorse (@seahorse) said on 19th February 2014, 18:16

Is it just me or whether that Force India is running without number 27?

PS. I am not referring to the driver but the number on the car ;)

3. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1) said on 19th February 2014, 18:21

That McLaren looks stunning in bare silver, don’t change it McLaren!

4. Chad (@chaddy) said on 19th February 2014, 18:22

That Lotus front is really similar to Caterham’s, with just a second support

5. mateuss (@mateuss) said on 19th February 2014, 18:40

In the grey factory the McLaren didn’t look very cool, but on track it looks stunning!

6. UltimateUzair (@ultimateuzair) said on 19th February 2014, 18:56

That McLaren has been growing on me every day!

7. I can’t help liking these new-look cars. Except the Caterham.
    Like the Lotus though.

8. I’ve just realised how cool the Force India looks with the new paint-job.
    Really feel drawn to the Lotus.

9. Deej92 (@deej92) said on 19th February 2014, 22:46

Did anyone else notice that the black on the Mercedes has been edited slightly?

Anyway, row 5 column 3 (MAG), and bottom row columns 1 and 2 (ALO) – stunning! I’m glad they’re testing in Bahrain instead of Barcelona!