Bahrain test day four in pictures

F1 Pictures

Felipe Nasr, Williams, Bahrain, 2014

Pictures from the fourth day of testing in Bahrain.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Marussia

22 comments on Bahrain test day four in pictures

1. Pjams (@jack-burton) said on 22nd February 2014, 16:29

I kinda like this years car better than last years, still despise the nose dongle. Great images!

2. Carlitox (@carlitox) said on 22nd February 2014, 16:33

Dem Lotus tusks :-3

3. Was liking this years new distinguishable black helmet choice for Rosberg, then I see him today back wearing his color clashing yellow flashing confusing fluorescent lid!?
    I wish he would just pick/stick black, maybe he found out due to some direct Bahrain sunshine that matt black isn’t the best color for keeping a cool head in an F1 car..

4. WilliamB (@william-brierty) said on 22nd February 2014, 17:37

Why is Nico finding it so difficult to give up his old yellow helmet?

5. Seriously starting to like these new-look cars.

6. Kind of off topic, but I was wondering if the political turmoil in Venezuela might have any impact on Maldanado and his sponsorship deal with Lotus. From news reports it sounds like the socialist government is on the brink of collapse and I understand PDVSA is state owned. Is Pastor’s ride contingent on sponsorship and could he be replaced if the cash doesn’t come through?

7. Where are the Mclaren pictures?

8. Deej92 (@deej92) said on 22nd February 2014, 19:42

Two tests down and I just can’t warm to Force India, Toro Rosso and Caterham’s noses. I probably never will, unless they change them.

9. Chris Brighton said on 22nd February 2014, 20:00

Why does Rosberg keep changing his helmet? Oh, and I hope he sticks with the black helmet because then we can see on TV who it is. Last year, Hamilton’s helmet was a tad darker.

10. f1freek (@f1freek) said on 22nd February 2014, 22:16

I wonder if this years’ F1 2014 game will be rated M….

11. GeeMac (@geemac) said on 23rd February 2014, 13:01

Is it just me or does it look like the 3 of Ricciardo’s helmet is done in the same style/font as Dale Earnhardt’s famous 3? It certainly isn’t in the same font Red Bull are using on the car and driver overalls. He did say he chose 3 because he is a fan of “The Intimidator”.

12. Jazzman said on 24th February 2014, 9:21

I’m loving the understated livery on some of the cars this year. Mclaren and Williams are looking very slick indeed, although they’ll probably be plastered with sponsors by Melbourne…