Bahrain test two day four in pictures

F1 Pictures

Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, Bahrain, 2014

Pictures from the fourth day of the second test in Bahrain.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli

11 comments on Bahrain test two day four in pictures

1. Spencer White (@jojobudgie) said on 2nd March 2014, 18:44

Mercedes is the only one with a “proper F1 car”

• matt90 (@matt90) said on 2nd March 2014, 18:55

Visually, what’s wrong with the Red Bull?

• Spencer White (@jojobudgie) said on 2nd March 2014, 19:18

@matt90
        RB10 does look a bit wrong, doesen’t it?
        Maybe it’s that odd non-finger nose…

• matt90 (@matt90) said on 2nd March 2014, 20:19

Not to me. The finger nose is not too protruding and very well disguised. Plus, the Mercedes doesn’t have that, but instead it gets the weird camera placement which reminds me of the 2008 Honda Dumbo ears. I much prefer the general shape of the Red Bull than the Mercedes with it’s odd, sudden downwards angle (which, as with a lot of early ’90s cars, it would get away with if it wasn’t also so broad, flat and shapeless).

• Deej92 (@deej92) said on 2nd March 2014, 19:41

Mercedes and Red Bull are the only ones that look like proper F1 cars. They look quick whilst stationary.
      I’m actually swinging towards saying Red Bull have the best-looking car on the grid, but Mercedes’ paintwork is lovely. The McLaren is nice for a car with a finger-nose.

2. Deej92 (@deej92) said on 2nd March 2014, 19:44

Some of these are absolutely stunning. đź‘Ś
    Even though it may have been logistically-difficult for the teams to test in Bahrain, I am glad they did.

3. Remco H. said on 2nd March 2014, 22:55

I do love that Williams. It’s quick, reliable and it looks amazing!! I just hope the Martini livery will do it good, because I love the blue testing livery :-)

• nomeg1 (@nomeg1) said on 3rd March 2014, 16:27

The blue livery is very nice, I have doubts about the Martini one though…Will be somehow too much according to me, it’s like a motorcycle with the fairing full of stickers, awful ! (I have a ZX-9R)

4. Pennyroyal tea (@peartree) said on 3rd March 2014, 5:28

Ferrari y u won’t keep the same nose. No one said ever.

5. Chad (@chaddy) said on 3rd March 2014, 5:46

The Ferrari could go from an absolutely horrendous to really great looking car by simply changing the concavity of that nose