2014 F1 seson
Williams have confirmed a new sponsorship deal with Martini and revealed their car’s colour scheme for 2014.
“Williams and Martini share a rich history in the world of motorsport, and the values of our two brands and our shared passion for racing make this partnership a natural fit,” said team founder Frank Williams.
“It will be great to see the distinctive stripes of Martini Racing return to Formula One once again in unison with Williams.”
The Martini history has a long history in motor racing, having appeared on Porsche sports cars, Lancia rally and sports cars, and Brabham, Lotus and Ferrari F1 cars as well as many others.
Video: Williams FW36 in action
2014 F1 season
- Fine weather expected for F1’s third race in Austin
- 2014 United States Grand Prix TV Times
- Everything’s bigger in Texas, except F1’s meagre field
- Three-car teams no easy fix as grid hits alarming low
- Marussia confirmed to miss United States GP after entering administration
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Images © Williams/LAT