2014 F1 seson
Williams have confirmed a new sponsorship deal with Martini and revealed their car’s colour scheme for 2014.
“Williams and Martini share a rich history in the world of motorsport, and the values of our two brands and our shared passion for racing make this partnership a natural fit,” said team founder Frank Williams.
“It will be great to see the distinctive stripes of Martini Racing return to Formula One once again in unison with Williams.”
The Martini history has a long history in motor racing, having appeared on Porsche sports cars, Lancia rally and sports cars, and Brabham, Lotus and Ferrari F1 cars as well as many others.
Video: Williams FW36 in action
2014 F1 season
- Hamilton clinches championship in style, Rosberg accepts defeat with dignity
- Massa doubts victory was possible
- Ricciardo beats Vettel in Red Bull’s fight from the pits
- 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Sunday in Tweets
- Caterham close to Ferrari’s pace in Abu Dhabi
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Images © Williams/LAT