Sebastian Vettel and Kevin Magnussen may be penalised as stewards are investigating their driving during Q2.
Both drivers are alleged to have failed to slow when yellow flags were waved after Kimi Raikkonen crashed at turn three in the final minute of the session.
Fernando Alonso and Esteban Gutierrez are also being investigated. The stewards are examining whether Gutierrez’s car was impeded at turn one during Q1.
2014 Australian Grand Prix
- The FIA’s verdict rejecting Red Bull’s appeal in full
- Red Bull’s own measurements showed Ricciardo’s car was illegal – FIA
- Red Bull lose appeal against Ricciardo’s Australian Grand Prix disqualification
- Magnussen wins Driver of the Weekend vote on debut
- Losing podium better than retiring – Ricciardo
Image © Red Bull/Getty