Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, 2014

Is Daniel Ricciardo already considering a new line of work following his disappointment in the Australian Grand Prix?

Add your caption to this picture in the comments below and a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Renault/DPPI

110 comments on Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

1 2 3 7
  1. Adam Hardwick (@fluxsource) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:03

I don’t really trust your meter, so I’ll pay you what I think it should cost for the journey, OK?

2. Rigi (@rigi) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:03

“The fuel flow in this vehicle seems to be in order, FIA!”

3. Nick (@nick-uk) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:05

An elated Daniel is leaving the circuit on Sunday evening when he gets distracted by someone calling him back to the hospitality unit…

4. HiPn0tIc (@hipn0tic) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:06

Hi mate, please anywhere far from here, you have gas right?

5. Marti said on 22nd March 2014, 11:09

Tanks full ,should make Perth.

6. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:09

“The people I drive at least don’t ask me to lift and coast..”

7. I feel I don’t have the right flow in my driving yet, so I’ll take a cab instead.

8. Mach1 (@mach1) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:09

Daniel is forced to get out and walk after his taxi is disqualified by the FIA for an overcharging meter.

9. Ben Clarke (@weezndajuice) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:10

Answering the Taxi Drivers obvious question…. “…yeah id usually drive, but Seb’s taken my car”

10. Mach1 (@mach1) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:13

Conspiracy theories and accusations of favouritism are already rife in Red Bull after a taxi for Ricciardo accidentally turns up before the race has started…

11. PhilEReid (@philereid) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:13

Daniel Ricciardo shows anger and frustration when he spots a camera man has followed him and a date home.

12. f199player (@f199player) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:18

Red Bull gave me my own meter reading showing me what to pay

13. Mach1 (@mach1) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:20

Ricciardo, momentarily confused by the V8 engine sound emanating from the taxi, asks the driver to turn it off so he can hear the cars on the track….

14. Antonio (@frosty-jacks-racing-team) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:27

Red Bull unveil the new legal RB10-T

15. Mitch (@mwyndo7) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:30

“I’m tipping drivers up here!”

1 2 3 7