Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, 2014

Is Daniel Ricciardo already considering a new line of work following his disappointment in the Australian Grand Prix?

Add your caption to this picture in the comments below and a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Renault/DPPI

110 comments on Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

1. Martin said on 22nd March 2014, 11:44

In order to comply with FIA fuel flow regulations, Daniel offers to do 10 laps of all races in an LPG TAXI

2. Paul (@frankjaeger) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:46

DR: Finishing line please, and step on it! Well when I say step on it, I mean lift-and-coast

3. Mathers (@mathers) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:46

There are two highly skilled drivers in this scene. One must look after every last ounce of fuel to get to the desired place as quick as possible, and the other is a taxi driver…

4. Steven Smith said on 22nd March 2014, 11:46

Mark Webbers first drive since leaving Red Bull, and look who his pick-up his.
    Hope he manages to pull away ok.

5. “Did you call me Helmut?”

6. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:55

Ricciardo tipped to win Malaysian GP in new RB10-A

7. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:57

If this is not powered by Renault, then I’ll definetely drive it!

8. Ricciardo sad smile after disqualification…

9. smudgersmith1 (@smudgersmith1) said on 22nd March 2014, 12:10

“I’ve lost second? you’re joking !”

10. schooner (@schooner) said on 22nd March 2014, 12:12

“Where am I going? Christian asked me to run out to the shopping center and pick up a couple fuel meters.”

11. Little_M_Lo (@pezlo2013) said on 22nd March 2014, 12:53

Oi Horner,
    Fuel Flow looks good

12. Robbie (@robbie) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:03

As we can clearly see, DR has a super license, but not a regular license.

13. Jackie Palmer (@brandshatchbunny) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:05

Yeah! and you all thought I had given up my day job!!!

14. Robbie (@robbie) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:05

Hey Seb, don’t go thinking this means I’ll be taking a back seat to you too.

15. Meters sheemeters!

16. nidzovski said on 22nd March 2014, 13:10

Daniel you’ve been punked!

17. Hatebreeder (@hatebreeder) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:14

“thanks guys! I’m going home now! Don’t call up and tell me later that i got disqualified or something… hehe!”

18. Christos Pallis said on 22nd March 2014, 13:16

To pass you taxi driver exam answer the following, what influences the speed at which your taxi meter charge goes up by?
    Well it’s all about fuel flow and I actually know a lot about that subject, it’s just a shame my previous employer didn’t!

19. I’m doing this so I can have my own Google doodle like that Sao Paolo taxi driver.

20. M3rc said on 22nd March 2014, 13:25

Luca di Montezomolo: “I don’t like his sort of taxi-cab driving”
    DR: Say whaaaaat Luca? Couldn’t hear you over the sound of this V8!!