Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, 2014

Is Daniel Ricciardo already considering a new line of work following his disappointment in the Australian Grand Prix?

Add your caption to this picture in the comments below and a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Renault/DPPI

110 comments on Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

1. DavidS (@davids) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:31

Are you sure that meter is accurate?

2. “errrrrr ttto the Stewards Office please mate, keep it running, we’re Red Bull, this won’t take long!”

3. Corrado (@corrado-dub) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:37

Jump in ! Taxicciardo takes you everywhere !

4. Two investigations now: Fuel flow & Taxi ride infrigement!

5. Ryan Petersen (@aiera-music) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:42

“I think Sebastian was in this one earlier during the grand prix!”

6. Martin said on 22nd March 2014, 11:44

In order to comply with FIA fuel flow regulations, Daniel offers to do 10 laps of all races in an LPG TAXI

7. Paul (@frankjaeger) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:46

DR: Finishing line please, and step on it! Well when I say step on it, I mean lift-and-coast

8. Mathers (@mathers) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:46

There are two highly skilled drivers in this scene. One must look after every last ounce of fuel to get to the desired place as quick as possible, and the other is a taxi driver…

9. Steven Smith said on 22nd March 2014, 11:46

Mark Webbers first drive since leaving Red Bull, and look who his pick-up his.
    Hope he manages to pull away ok.

10. OmarR-Pepper (@omarr-pepper) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:53

“Did you call me Helmut?”

11. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:55

Ricciardo tipped to win Malaysian GP in new RB10-A

12. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 22nd March 2014, 11:57

If this is not powered by Renault, then I’ll definetely drive it!

13. Ricciardo sad smile after disqualification…

14. smudgersmith1 (@smudgersmith1) said on 22nd March 2014, 12:10

“I’ve lost second? you’re joking !”

15. schooner (@schooner) said on 22nd March 2014, 12:12

“Where am I going? Christian asked me to run out to the shopping center and pick up a couple fuel meters.”