Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

Caption Competition

Daniel Ricciardo, 2014

Is Daniel Ricciardo already considering a new line of work following his disappointment in the Australian Grand Prix?

Add your caption to this picture in the comments below and a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Renault/DPPI

110 comments on Caption Competition 47: Daniel Ricciardo

1. Little_M_Lo (@pezlo2013) said on 22nd March 2014, 12:53

Oi Horner,
    Fuel Flow looks good

2. Robbie (@robbie) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:03

As we can clearly see, DR has a super license, but not a regular license.

3. Jackie Palmer (@brandshatchbunny) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:05

Yeah! and you all thought I had given up my day job!!!

4. Robbie (@robbie) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:05

Hey Seb, don’t go thinking this means I’ll be taking a back seat to you too.

5. Meters sheemeters!

6. nidzovski said on 22nd March 2014, 13:10

Daniel you’ve been punked!

7. Hatebreeder (@hatebreeder) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:14

“thanks guys! I’m going home now! Don’t call up and tell me later that i got disqualified or something… hehe!”

8. Christos Pallis said on 22nd March 2014, 13:16

To pass you taxi driver exam answer the following, what influences the speed at which your taxi meter charge goes up by?
    Well it’s all about fuel flow and I actually know a lot about that subject, it’s just a shame my previous employer didn’t!

9. I’m doing this so I can have my own Google doodle like that Sao Paolo taxi driver.

10. M3rc said on 22nd March 2014, 13:25

Luca di Montezomolo: “I don’t like his sort of taxi-cab driving”
    DR: Say whaaaaat Luca? Couldn’t hear you over the sound of this V8!!

11. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:46

Taxi for the stewards.

12. Strontium (@strontium) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:55

Right, I’m just going to check the fuel sensors in this taxi before we go

13. hunocsi (@hunocsi) said on 22nd March 2014, 13:58

Hey Alonso, I heard your old friend retired, want a ride?

14. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 22nd March 2014, 14:04

Daniel Ricciardo notices the extremely fuel efficient engine in the taxi is much better than his Renault F1 engine

15. SuperSic58 (@supersic58) said on 22nd March 2014, 14:18

“So this taxi-meter complies with the new FIA regulations… Right?”