Adrian Sutil will start the Bahrain Grand Prix from last place after being handed a penalty for holding up Romain Grosjean during qualifying.
The Sauber driver was handed a five-placed penalty which demotes him to last on the grid. Sutil was also given two penalty points on his licence.
The stewards ruled he “forced car eight [Grosjean] off the track between turns 13 and 14 in an unsafe manner.”
Sutil originally qualified in 18th place.
2014 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Hamilton wins Driver of the Weekend again
- Thrilling Bahrain GP gets best rating since 2012 finale
- 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix
Image © Sauber