Rate the race: 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

Sergio Perez, Force India, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (1%)
  • 2 (0%)
  • 3 (0%)
  • 4 (0%)
  • 5 (1%)
  • 6 (1%)
  • 7 (3%)
  • 8 (15%)
  • 9 (34%)
  • 10 (45%)

Total Voters: 1,346

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

You need an F1 Fanatic account to vote. Register an account here or read more about registering here. When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.

See the results for past seasons here:

2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

Browse all 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix articles

Image © Force India

441 comments on Rate the race: 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

1. Ciaran (@ciaran) said on 6th April 2014, 17:52

Lads this season is awful rubbish…
    But seriously, an absolute classic. I have no idea how Hamilton managed to hold off Nico, but I don’t care. 10/10 stuff.

2. drmouse (@drmouse) said on 6th April 2014, 17:52

10/10 from me.

I couldn’t think of a single reason to move it down. Outstanding, with battles start to finish and absolutely phenomenal after the safety car.

Wow!

3. Cyclops_PL (@cyclops_pl) said on 6th April 2014, 17:52

Almost yawned to death. 10/10.

4. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 6th April 2014, 17:53

I don’t think I’ve seen such a good race in quite a while! 10/10

5. tvm (@) said on 6th April 2014, 17:53

If there ever were to be a double point race…

6. UTBowler0407 (@utbowler0407) said on 6th April 2014, 17:53

Been watching since late 2011. That’s the only race (except Brazil in 2012) that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Easy 10/10.

7. Estesark (@estesark) said on 6th April 2014, 17:54

The start and the last ten laps were great, but I was actually quite bored for the middle part of the race. 8/10.

8. Abel Archundia (@aquataz68) said on 6th April 2014, 17:54

That was a 10. Great wheel to wheel, intra-team fair and tough fight – gripping action throughout. Thrilled for Checo and well done to RBR and of course Mercedes.

9. joetoml1n (@joetoml1n) said on 6th April 2014, 17:54

What a race, shame everyone wants to change F1 this year :)

10. Bobby (@f1bobby) said on 6th April 2014, 17:54

A-mazing race. 10/10. Absolutely fantastic.

11. G Breese (@breesegp) said on 6th April 2014, 17:55

So much credit to Mercedes for allowing that to happen, if that’s what we’re in store for the rest of the season then I’m all for it! Wow

12. budchekov (@budchekov) said on 6th April 2014, 17:55

Yep, at last, that was fun, gave it a 9 ! :)

13. hezla (@hezla) said on 6th April 2014, 17:55

10! It doesn’t get any better than this. You can remove all the sound you want, if we just get races like this then the sound doesn’t matter.

14. Calum (@calum) said on 6th April 2014, 17:56

Team mates battling, world-champions battling, and no ‘hold positions’ to spoil it.

That’s all I want from my motor-racing.

10.

15. Clucky (@cluckyblokebird) said on 6th April 2014, 17:56

Bloody awesome. 10/10 and I’m not a Hamilton fan. Can we shut up about the sound now? Thanks.