Rate the race: 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

Sergio Perez, Force India, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (1%)
  • 2 (0%)
  • 3 (0%)
  • 4 (0%)
  • 5 (1%)
  • 6 (1%)
  • 7 (3%)
  • 8 (15%)
  • 9 (34%)
  • 10 (45%)

Total Voters: 1,346

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

You need an F1 Fanatic account to vote. Register an account here or read more about registering here. When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.

See the results for past seasons here:

2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

Browse all 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix articles

Image © Force India

441 comments on Rate the race: 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

1 5 6 7 8 9 15
  1. Albert said on 6th April 2014, 18:08

Montezemolo does have bad luck.

The same week he starts lobbying for changes in the name of racing we get the best race in ages :P

2. Corrado (@corrado-dub) said on 6th April 2014, 18:08

8 !

The first part of the race was kinda boring. Then, can’t give it more because we knew right from the start who’s gonna take positions 1 and 2.

3. Wallbreaker (@wallbreaker) said on 6th April 2014, 18:08

Easily 10. The only guys not voting for 10 are Montezemolo, Ecclestone and Horner.

4. stjs16 (@stjs16) said on 6th April 2014, 18:08

Best since canada 2011

5. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

Niki Lauda said it best.
    “Anyone who thinks that was boring, is an idiot.”

Insanely terrific race!

6. djdaveyp85 (@djdaveyp87) said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

I’m still shaking. Wow oh wow.

7. macrob said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

What a great race! Btw, Hulkenberg got OWNED by Perez, both racing for the first time under equal terms…

8. Sean Doyle (@spdoyle17) said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

9, only because it was nearly lockstep from team to team. Otherwise, I was on the edge of my seat all race long. Maldonado was himself, who’s surprised? Perez taking the podium STILL has me smiling. Day made, and I still have work coming.

9. Neil (@neilosjames) said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

10/10, one of the best races I’ve ever seen. Lots of non-DRS passing, lots of wheel to wheel, great offensive and defensive driving right down the field.

Awesome battle between Hamilton and Rosberg… nice bit of action between Ricciardo and Vettel, and Perez/Hulk and Massa/Bottas. And they were all fighting Button and the Ferraris too, even a bit of Toros.

The only downside was that Mercedes smoked everyone by such an insane margin. But that didn’t take away from the quality of the race.

10. juicedtin said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

Dare I say it, that was the best race I haves seen in a long time!

Rosberg and Hamilton, Ricciardo climbing through the ranks, Hulk and Perez, Hulk and Alonso, Bottas and Massa, that unfortunate accident due to Maldonado’s incompetence and the safety car put the cherry on top at the end.

10/10 from me!

11. Pigmer (@pigmer) said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

9/10 just because I am a Ferrari fan and it was a pain to watch them being so slow…

• John H (@john-h) said on 6th April 2014, 18:38

I think if I was a Ferrari fan I would agree, must be hard to watch… especially with Costa going up on the podium. LdM and his ‘motivation’ these last years must now be questioned. They fought for an engine formula over aero for so long, and when it does come along they are nowhere and instead seem to be wanting to go back to the V8 era! Ridiculous.

Finally, very interesting to see Fernando celebrate so much crossing the line in front of Kimi. He turned the weekend around. 3-0 and to be honest I can’t see it getting much better for Kimi this year, which requires more than turning up and just driving.

12. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 6th April 2014, 18:09

Absolutely fantastic race! I can’t remember when was the last time I saw so many wheel to wheel battles. It was hard to track everything during the race, because all those battles were very interesting and highly entertaining. And the most important thing – there was a real hard battle for the win. Reminded me Schumacher-Hakkinen times.

13. Lin1876 (@lin1876) said on 6th April 2014, 18:11

It wasn’t breathtaking like the very best races, but I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Great, clean racing up and down the field with some thrilling moments. A comfortable 9.

14. Bradley Downton (@bradley13) said on 6th April 2014, 18:11

Didn’t comment during the race on F1 Fanatic live because I just didn’t want to look away from the race. That was absolutely phenomonal! Although questions must be asked about these low noses after that incident, very little doubt that was the cause.

10/10. Easy.

• Bradley Downton (@bradley13) said on 6th April 2014, 19:43

Having seen Davidson’s piece on the incident I shall alter my comment about noses.

I still think they need to be looked at however, I’ve no doubt these noses could cause an incident very similar if caught the wrong way.

15. Valhyre (@ausuma) said on 6th April 2014, 18:12

This was absolutely amazing , my heart didn’t had a second to rest.
    All the teammates the Mercedes battle, RBR, Force India, Williams