McLaren were originally planning to run Oliver Turvey and Stoffel Vandoorne during the test, but made a late decision to put Kevin Magnussen in the car for both days.
Three teams will take turn conducting tyre testing for Pirelli during the two days of running. Caterham are doing so with Robin Frijns today, Mercedes and Williams will do so tomorrow.
Pirelli are evaluating new developments for their 2014 tyres at this test.
|Team||Tuesday 8th April||Wednesday 9th April|
|Red Bull||Daniel Ricciardo||Daniel Ricciardo|
|Mercedes||Nico Rosberg||Lewis Hamilton*|
|Ferrari||Fernando Alonso||Fernando Alonso|
|Lotus||Pastor Maldonado||Romain Grosjean|
|McLaren||Kevin Magnussen||Kevin Magnussen|
|Force India||Nico Hulkenberg||Sergio Perez|
|Sauber||Sergey Sirotkin||Giedo van der Garde|
|Toro Rosso||Daniil Kvyat||Jean-Eric Vergne|
|Williams||Valtteri Bottas||Felipe Nasr*|
|Marussia||Max Chilton||Jules Bianchi|
|Caterham||Robin Frijns*||Marcus Ericsson|
*Pirelli tyre testing
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Red Bull/Getty