Several teams will switch drivers for the second and final day of the test. Among the changes will be Giedo van der Garde making his return to an F1 car for Sauber.
Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Nasr will take over at Mercedes and Williams respectively. These are the two teams who will be giving up their test day to conduct tyre development for Pirelli.
The rest will run their own testing programmes. Join us via the link below for live discussion throughout the test.
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Lotus/LAT