Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014

Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014

Kimi Raikkonen appears to have left something in the cockpit of his Ferrari – but what? That’s for you to work out in today’s Caption Compeition.

You know the way it goes: Add the funniest caption you can think of to this picture in the comments below.

A selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

203 comments on “Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen”

Jump to comment page: 1 2 3 9
  1. must be a throttle pedal in there somewhere lads!

1. We gotta winner! :)

1. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1)
        12th April 2014, 12:59

(man whispering to bearded guy in the background)

“I told Kimi there was a pay cheque from Lotus in there!” :-)

2. hugo-the-rabbit
      12th April 2014, 16:35

Kimi is learning the art of a true taxi driver in checking down the side of his seat to find some lose coin’s

2. I left my flask… here… I think…

1. “Is my stash safe & sound?” or “So, the secret drinks bottle is still working and filled up..”

1. “In case I need some extra motivation” – an ironic one there hehe

12th April 2014, 11:03

“Yeah.. this is where I can keep a little bottle of Vodka”

4. “Did I leave the keys inside?”

5. Now where did I leave my pay cheque?

6. “Just checking there isn’t a small Brazillian trying to sneak into my car.”

7. his ice-cream or his coke?

8. Idiots! I’ll make the car faster myself then!

9. Kimi Raïkkonnen still looking for his Lotus payroll.

1. That was the best of the bunch..

2. My favorite so far.

3. Simple and understated. Winner.

4. GB (@bgp001ruled)
      12th April 2014, 18:11

in the ferrari???

10. alexander f1
    12th April 2014, 11:10

kimi: looks like there is more than 1 type of crack in this car

11. Hey look….I found some ice cream!!!

12. Earplugs?! Don’t need them anymore, might as well get rid and save the weight

13. There’s gotta be a Magnum somewhere around here!

14. Fiddling with the buttons on his steering wheel; “I told them i know what i’m doing, but right now I really don’t….”

15. “Where’s my ice-cream? Otherwise I cannot drive anything”

16. The speed must be here…

17. Rich Hathway
    12th April 2014, 11:18

Ummm guys? Where are the buttons for the oil slick and rocket launcher?

18. If I look deep enough there will be Ice Cream in there

19. Kimi Raikkonen finds out he can now sleep whilst standing.

20. Pocket lint, pocket lint, pocket lint, oooh 2 Euro, ok thats mine. What the…Hey which one of u Italians has been eating bruchetta in my car.

1. Oh it was you Luca. Ok thats fine. No I didnt find 2 euros.

Jump to comment page: 1 2 3 9