Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014

Kimi Raikkonen appears to have left something in the cockpit of his Ferrari – but what? That’s for you to work out in today’s Caption Compeition.

You know the way it goes: Add the funniest caption you can think of to this picture in the comments below.

A selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

203 comments on Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

1. Eddie (@wackyracer) said on 12th April 2014, 11:18

The speed must be here…

2. Rich Hathway said on 12th April 2014, 11:18

Ummm guys? Where are the buttons for the oil slick and rocket launcher?

3. f199player (@f199player) said on 12th April 2014, 11:19

If I look deep enough there will be Ice Cream in there

4. PhilEReid (@philereid) said on 12th April 2014, 11:19

Kimi Raikkonen finds out he can now sleep whilst standing.

5. Scott Bailey (@sbailey555) said on 12th April 2014, 11:19

Pocket lint, pocket lint, pocket lint, oooh 2 Euro, ok thats mine. What the…Hey which one of u Italians has been eating bruchetta in my car.

6. David Yates said on 12th April 2014, 11:22

So put button for alonso ejector seat here, and sat nav to the left please. Ooh loose change!!

7. Ryan Petersen (@aiera-music) said on 12th April 2014, 11:23

Five years after I dropped it in there, and they STILL couldn’t get that Magnum stain out of the seat.

8. Jarred Walmsley (@jarred-walmsley) said on 12th April 2014, 11:23

Wonder if theres enough room for some jandals in here?

9. slash said on 12th April 2014, 11:24

want to make sure what happened to Fernando’s irritating small doll that I stole and put under my sheet!

10. PJ (@pjtierney) said on 12th April 2014, 11:25

“I wonder where Fernando hid those 6 tenths…”

11. Joshua Mesh (@joshua-mesh) said on 12th April 2014, 11:27

Alonso must have something special in his car. I bet its here somewhere…

12. Uzair Syed (@ultimateuzair) said on 12th April 2014, 11:28

Meanwhile things weren’t going well for Kimi Raikkonen, who tried to fit a nitrous boost button in his cockpit, to improve his top speed of 3 mph in his crappy Ferrari.

13. Mitch (@mwyndo7) said on 12th April 2014, 11:31

“Kimi, your sunglasses are on your hat”
    “Leave me alone, I know what I am doing”

14. Matt Noe said on 12th April 2014, 11:34

Maybe I left some fairy dust from 2007 in here somewhere?

15. Abuelo Paul (@abuello-paul) said on 12th April 2014, 11:36

Ok, itching powder and drawing pins hidden in ‘Nando’s seat, now quietly move back to my own car…… la la la…hum hum….