Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014

Kimi Raikkonen appears to have left something in the cockpit of his Ferrari – but what? That’s for you to work out in today’s Caption Compeition.

You know the way it goes: Add the funniest caption you can think of to this picture in the comments below.

A selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

203 comments on Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

1. cfriedel said on 12th April 2014, 12:52

I wonder if I can find the podium in here?

2. Anirudh S (@anirudh1992) said on 12th April 2014, 12:58

I know what I am doing

3. Keith Campbell (@keithedin) said on 12th April 2014, 13:00

Ferrari recharge the Kimibot with 2 power cables between sessions.

4. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 12th April 2014, 13:02

KR: “Okay so I want the fridge freezer installed here…”

5. Keith Campbell (@keithedin) said on 12th April 2014, 13:03

A mechanic identifies and tags the problem with the F14T.

6. dragoll (@dragoll) said on 12th April 2014, 13:05

I’m getting paid this year, but I can’t believe that I have to fix my own car… Hang on… Why doesn’t Alonso have to fix his?!!?!?

7. FlyingLobster27 said on 12th April 2014, 13:07

“Ow my head… I fell asleep at the bar again… But… why am I in the garage?”
    “Because you didn’t even make it to the bar Kimi.”
    “Owww, you may be right. And I thought I’d just dreamed that Luca was serving the vodkas…”

8. Gareth Jordan said on 12th April 2014, 13:11

I know we hit the cliff with these tyres. But I keep hitting Walls with mine.
    (They make ice cream)

9. JKorz said on 12th April 2014, 13:15

“Here Fernando give me your hand, let me help you”

10. andrewf1 (@andrewf1) said on 12th April 2014, 13:17

“Hmm…this fare calculator is not gonna fit in here”

11. “Heck, I finally got them working on my car so now they better not see the receipt for trading in my LaFerrari for an SLS….”

12. David Bretz (@cynical) said on 12th April 2014, 13:26

They told me there was more power in the car but I can’t find it.

13. Akin Aslan (@hamfanatic) said on 12th April 2014, 13:45

For the first time I don’t know what I’m doing!

14. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 12th April 2014, 13:49

They won’t find my ice lolly there!

15. charles (@charles) said on 12th April 2014, 13:52

“leave me alone i know what i’m doing.”