Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014

Kimi Raikkonen appears to have left something in the cockpit of his Ferrari – but what? That’s for you to work out in today’s Caption Compeition.

You know the way it goes: Add the funniest caption you can think of to this picture in the comments below.

A selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

203 comments on Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

1 3 4 5 6 7 12
  1. craig-o (@craig-o) said on 12th April 2014, 13:54

No wonder the brakes don’t work, I left my vodka in here!

2. Julien (@jlracing) said on 12th April 2014, 13:59

If I just act if I’m working, those stupid journalists won’t come close to me

3. RetardedF1sh (@retardedf1sh) said on 12th April 2014, 14:01

“If you want me to stop drinking before the race, you should not hide my vodka in Fernando’s cockpit!”

4. Trust us Kimi, you won’t find any pace in there.

5. Catered Ham said on 12th April 2014, 14:06

hmmmm…. Rum raisin or Daiquiri?

6. ching ho (@chingh) said on 12th April 2014, 14:07

“So that’s where the magnum freezer is…”

7. Kotrba (@kotrba) said on 12th April 2014, 14:19

” Some say that the reason why we have lost the pace must be somewhere there, between the steering wheel and the seat. But I can see nothing here ! “

8. AlokIn (@) said on 12th April 2014, 14:21

Guys, this vacuum cleaner is dysfunctional :(

9. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 12th April 2014, 14:27

Kimi looks for his press-conference crib-sheet, but can only find Ke$sha’s phone number.

10. Lucien_Todutz (@lucien_todutz) said on 12th April 2014, 14:32

Kimi sabotaging Fernando’s car before the Bahrain Qualification Session.

11. Matthew (@matt-j76) said on 12th April 2014, 14:32

Engineer- Kimi, we need that part
    Kimi- just leave me alone, I know what I’m doing

12. Robbie (@robbie) said on 12th April 2014, 14:36

Kimi climbs into the cockpit, having had his legs removed to save weight.

13. Ricosaurus said on 12th April 2014, 14:38

OK, just let me get my horseshoe out, light the match and burn the damned thing

14. mike-e (@mike-e) said on 12th April 2014, 14:39

Now where on earth did I put those sunglasses…. I could swear I had them a second ago.

15. Colossal Squid (@colossal-squid) said on 12th April 2014, 14:41

Kimi takes the request to try and find more speed in the car a bit too literally

1 3 4 5 6 7 12