Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014

Kimi Raikkonen appears to have left something in the cockpit of his Ferrari – but what? That’s for you to work out in today’s Caption Compeition.

You know the way it goes: Add the funniest caption you can think of to this picture in the comments below.

A selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

203 comments on Caption Competition 48: Kimi Raikkonen

1 6 7 8 9 10 12
  1. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 12th April 2014, 18:13

Monty: “What’s happened to the car?! Where’s our speed gone?!”
    Kimi: “It’s in here somewhere, I know it…”

2. GongTong (@gongtong) said on 12th April 2014, 18:26

“Years of experience have taught me to always check for phones before I leave the pits”

3. SeaHorse (@seahorse) said on 12th April 2014, 18:35

“I’ll tilt the throttle an inch to the front; that way the taxi would get some more top speed…”

4. RRRacer007 (@rrracer007) said on 12th April 2014, 18:36

Team: Kimi, we can adjust your seat, leave that to us!
    Kimi: Just leave me alone, I know what I am doing!

5. Klaas (@klaas) said on 12th April 2014, 18:42

Mechanic: Why everytime he wants to puke, he does it in Nando’s car?

6. D Winn said on 12th April 2014, 18:44

Guys I’ve found more downforce, the Dyson that sux more than the others was not turned on

7. “Why is there a big spider on my arm?”

8. Mathers (@mathers) said on 12th April 2014, 19:31

Kimi Raikkonen finds Narnia…

9. Kimi Räikkönen is left with the task of tending to Ferrari’s innovative batty charging mechanism. Codenamed “Hammy the hamster”.

10. Kimi is finally picking up his diapers

11. Where is my flask?!

12. Spinmastermic (@spinmastermic) said on 12th April 2014, 20:38

“Kimi you can’t leave your ice cream there”

“Shut up, I know what I’m doing…”

13. Someone shouting: “No Kimi, you cannot carry an icecream box in there.”

14. Palle (@palle) said on 12th April 2014, 20:49

The mechanic in the background is whispering to his collegue: “Oh oh, he is studying the VIN number of the orginal FIAT Scudo Taxi we build his car from!”

15. Kimi having a Shakespearean moment: “Speed, oh speed, where are thy?”

1 6 7 8 9 10 12