2014 Chinese Grand Prix weather
Shanghai gets over 100mm of rain in April and on several occasions it has coincided with an important part of the Chinese Grand Prix.
The forecast for this weekend predicts persistent moderate rain throughout the day, and cooler temperatures too.
The action will begin on Friday in temperatures of up to 20C, but a soggy Saturday will see the mercury fall around four degrees.
It will pick up slightly on Sunday when drivers can expect dry but still cloudy conditions for the race.
Location of Shanghai International Circuit
See the location of every race on the 2014 F1 calendar here:
2014 Chinese Grand Prix
- Alonso wins Driver of the Weekend after China podium
- Dull Chinese Grand Prix gets lowest score so far
- 2014 Chinese Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Chinese Grand Prix
- Vote for your Chinese GP driver of the weekend
Image © Lotus/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others