This race sees Porsche make their return to top-flight endurance sports car racing and Mark Webber returning to the category he last raced in over a decade ago.
F1 Fanatic Live combines updates from the teams and drivers in real-time via Twitter with comments from F1 Fanatic readers and more.
World Endurance Championship
- Crash puts IndyCar title decider in doubt
- Porsche wins as Toyota suffer last-lap heartbreak
- Le Mans 2016 promises to be a six-way fight at the front
- Winners disqualified in WEC season-opener
- Montoya plays down Le Mans rumours after Porsche WEC test
Image © Porsche