Rate the race: 2014 Chinese Grand Prix

2014 Chinese Grand Prix

Jenson Button, McLaren, Shanghai International Circuit, 2014What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Chinese Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2014 Chinese Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (4%)
  • 2 (2%)
  • 3 (5%)
  • 4 (11%)
  • 5 (23%)
  • 6 (30%)
  • 7 (19%)
  • 8 (4%)
  • 9 (0%)
  • 10 (2%)

Total Voters: 750

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

You need an F1 Fanatic account to vote. Register an account here or read more about registering here. When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.

See the results for past seasons here:

2014 Chinese Grand Prix

Browse all 2014 Chinese Grand Prix articles

Image © McLaren/LAT

178 comments on Rate the race: 2014 Chinese Grand Prix

1 4 5 6
  1. Irejag (@irejag) said on 20th April 2014, 21:46

It is the type of track that makes a lot races boring. It seems that after the first few laps the drivers need to have telescopes attached to their visors to be able to see the next car. If we had more tracks like Montreal and Brazil it would not be so bad because at least those tracks are shorter and keep the cars bunched up a little bit closer together. I don’t care if Hamilton or Vettel wins every race, as long as they have the second place driver right behind them.

2. SauberS1 (@saubers1) said on 20th April 2014, 23:33

It was boring.

3. Yosi (@yoshif8tures) said on 21st April 2014, 2:56

Boring race for me. hardly saw any battles for position. I think it was Brundle who summed it up by saying “this is certainly no Bahrain”. I watched Bahrain three times, I doubt I’ll watch this race again.
    5/10 for me.

4. GB (@bgp001ruled) said on 21st April 2014, 3:50

i gave it a 7! i was entertained. but it could have been that my prediction for this race was looking good and that´s why i liked the race…

• Palle (@palle) said on 21st April 2014, 7:45

@bgp001ruled: Because of these last races being morning races my local time, I was too late to make predictions – wanted to await the results of FP3. This has actually caused me to watch the races in another light, because I don’t have an interest in who finished where in the top 5. Its kind of liberating, both before and during the race and I don’t think I’ll bother to participate in the predictions again.
      And of course its not fair to rate the race based on the fact that Your prediction went home well, shame on You;-)

5. Jonathan Sarginson said on 21st April 2014, 6:01

The Silverstone 6 Hrs was far more exciting, with some pretty daring overtakes for Endurance Racing!…Hearty Congratulations to Toyota for a One-Two!

6. It was a Snoozefest!!! i was Bored to death, dozed off in the middle…!!! Pathetic Race , Gave it a 4!!!

7. Rick (@viscountviktor) said on 21st April 2014, 11:23

boring race….

8. Gazzaguru (@garygushbiz-com) said on 21st April 2014, 15:25

This wasn’t a great race by any account, however you do have to wonder about those people who gave it a 7,8 or 9 and those that gave it a 1 or a 2.

9. atta said on 21st April 2014, 19:01

Big bore – 4 at best

10. Fixy (@fixy) said on 22nd April 2014, 16:16

Overall quite boring, but not dramatically. 5/10

11. PJA (@pja) said on 22nd April 2014, 17:48

I gave it a 6.

It was decent race, Hamilton was never troubled for the victory but there was some action elsewhere.

1 4 5 6