Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Shanghai, 2014

Caption Competition 49: Hamilton and Alonso

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Shanghai, 2014

Submit your funniest suggestion for this week’s caption competition in the comments below.

As usual a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

169 comments on “Caption Competition 49: Hamilton and Alonso”

1. Hamilton: Did you see Vettel?.
    Alonso: Who?.

2. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1)
    26th April 2014, 11:03

“…then I said to Seb, that is what dominance feels like!”

3. LH: Hey Nando! Your car may be a cleaning device but you do realise Mercedes are on for a clean sweep!

FA: …

4. Lewis : How do you suppress your teamates? I want to do the same to Nico

5. Alonso: “Vettel had a new mechanic for today”

6. Hamilton: “will you STOP looking at my girlfriend with that face, please?”

7. Hamilton: ” Fernando, hey, umm, I don’t want to alarm you but, you seem to have a black tape worm protruding from your stomach”.

1. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1)
      26th April 2014, 11:08

2. Traverse (@)
      26th April 2014, 22:29

That is actually his intestines, for you see…Fernando is a robot!

8. You wanna try singing crazy frog?

9. And i said to Nico “did you notice something on the back of my car”

1. Good one

10. Lewis: “I heard a rumor, Kimi and Nico are joining their forces in a bar this night.”

11. Are you taking the Pirelli cap as well? I thought we can only keep these mics.

12. Chris (@tophercheese21)
    26th April 2014, 11:20

Lewis: “When’s your next shipment of Teammatium Oblitoratus coming in? I’m almost dry… Man.”

13. LH: “That was a good race, huh?”
    FA: “Yes.”

14. Damn, it feels nice having you up here and not Seb!

15. What did Lewis Hamilton have to say to Fernando Alonso on the podium at the Chinese Grand Prix?

What? That’s what it says.

1. Hollis Krause (@ugncreative-usergname)
      26th April 2014, 18:28

I know it doesn’t work as a caption, but this deserves a comment saying how funny it is. So here.

2. All it needs is a speech bubble.

16. So then I said “switch Massa’s wheels around, It’ll be hilarious”!

17. LH: Do you remember how much fun 2007 was?

1. “Swap deal with Nico?”

18. “I can tell Toto you are the best replacement of Nico.”

19. Lewis: “And then I said to Sebastian, Monster gives you wins”

1. Saying that, I’m not sure now, are Monster still a sponser of Mercedes?

1. I still see the Monster claw marks on both drivers helmets, so I assume they are.

20. “I’ve been told that you are the man to talk to if I want to buy an expensive vacuum cleaner”.

1. Quinn (@quinnolabar)