Caption Competition 49: Hamilton and Alonso

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Shanghai, 2014

What did Lewis Hamilton have to say to Fernando Alonso on the podium at the Chinese Grand Prix?

Submit your funniest suggestion for this week’s caption competition in the comments below.

As usual a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

169 comments on Caption Competition 49: Hamilton and Alonso

1 2 3 7
  1. zoom (@zoomracing) said on 26th April 2014, 11:01

Hamilton: Did you see Vettel?.
    Alonso: Who?.

2. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1) said on 26th April 2014, 11:03

“…then I said to Seb, that is what dominance feels like!”

3. LH: Hey Nando! Your car may be a cleaning device but you do realise Mercedes are on for a clean sweep!

FA: …

4. Monish said on 26th April 2014, 11:03

Lewis : How do you suppress your teamates? I want to do the same to Nico

5. Alonso: “Vettel had a new mechanic for today”

6. Hamilton: “will you STOP looking at my girlfriend with that face, please?”

7. PhilEReid (@philereid) said on 26th April 2014, 11:07

Hamilton: ” Fernando, hey, umm, I don’t want to alarm you but, you seem to have a black tape worm protruding from your stomach”.

8. Black_Ant said on 26th April 2014, 11:07

You wanna try singing crazy frog?

9. Paul lovell said on 26th April 2014, 11:16

And i said to Nico “did you notice something on the back of my car”

10. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 26th April 2014, 11:17

Lewis: “I heard a rumor, Kimi and Nico are joining their forces in a bar this night.”

11. hunocsi (@hunocsi) said on 26th April 2014, 11:17

Are you taking the Pirelli cap as well? I thought we can only keep these mics.

12. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 26th April 2014, 11:20

Lewis: “When’s your next shipment of Teammatium Oblitoratus coming in? I’m almost dry… Man.”

13. LH: “That was a good race, huh?”
    FA: “Yes.”

14. karter22 (@karter22) said on 26th April 2014, 11:24

Damn, it feels nice having you up here and not Seb!

15. TommyB (@tommyb89) said on 26th April 2014, 11:25

Prix.

What? That’s what it says.

16. Chad W said on 26th April 2014, 11:26

So then I said “switch Massa’s wheels around, It’ll be hilarious”!

17. Broom (@brum55) said on 26th April 2014, 11:26

LH: Do you remember how much fun 2007 was?

18. Eggry (@eggry) said on 26th April 2014, 11:34

“I can tell Toto you are the best replacement of Nico.”

19. Nick (@nick-uk) said on 26th April 2014, 11:36

Lewis: “And then I said to Sebastian, Monster gives you wins”

20. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 26th April 2014, 11:36

“I’ve been told that you are the man to talk to if I want to buy an expensive vacuum cleaner”.

1 2 3 7