The parade will take place at this year’s Silverstone Classic to mark the 50th grand prix to be held at the British circuit.
Stirling Moss will lead the field comprising cars from seven decades of Formula One racing.
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One and Historic Grand Prix Cars Association pre-1966 and pre-1961 grand prix cars will be among those featuring at the event, plus other cars which will only participate in the parade.
Silverstone is encouraging owners of Formula One cars who would like to participate in the parade to contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s Silverstone Classic will take place on the 25th to 27th of July.
F1 cars at Silverstone Classic
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Images © Silverstone