Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 2014

Caption Competition 50: Sebastian Vettel

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 2014

Sebastian Vettel tried his hand at calligraphy during the Chinese Grand Prix weekend. How did he get on?

Submit your funniest suggestion for this week’s caption competition in the comments below.

As usual a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Red Bull/Getty

113 comments on “Caption Competition 50: Sebastian Vettel”

Jump to comment page: 1 2 3 5
  1. Colin Mitchell
    3rd May 2014, 11:49

Now you’re sure, this is Chinese for “Tough Luck” ?

2. Seb: “What does this symbol mean?”

Man: “It is a message to Red Bull saying Tough Luck”

1. Aqib (@aqibqadeer)
      3rd May 2014, 11:57

good one its really hard to come up with something funny on this one for me specially after watching the video

1. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1)
        3rd May 2014, 12:21

I think we have our winner!

1. after just one comment?

3. “You know, there was this smiling Aussie bloke here just a bit ago whose result was a bit better…”

4. Continuing with his obsession over learning to swear in different languages, Vettel takes a class in Chinese.

5. SennaNmbr1 (@)
    3rd May 2014, 12:01

“1000 lines for being a bad boy.”

1. “I will not disobey team orders.”
      “I will not disobey team orders.”
      “I will not disobey team orders.”

6. Chinese man: “you really hate this Daniel Ricciardo guy, don’t you?”

7. “ONE LAP TO GO”
    Seb: I hope this works! Muhaha

8. ‘Bernie is Innocent’ ;)

9. Sebastian Vettel writes “Tough Luck” in Mandarin Chinese

10. Seb’s multiple attempts at drawing the Shanghai International Circuit!

1. Nuts I was going to say that. Well have try another one.

11. Not satisfied with having lost to Ricciardo in Bahrain, Vettel aims to beat him in a Chinese primary school spelling bee.

12. How do I say Multi 1 2 in Chinese?

13. Piyush (@square-route)
    3rd May 2014, 12:12

As my car is too slow, we need track in one of these shapes ….. When can you deliver ??? I need them kind of .. umm ..immediately …

14. Man: No wonder you’re so slow at straight lines….

15. Vettel writes his wish list: 1) Mercedes engine 2) Slower teammate 3) A win

16. Vettel: “So what’s this actually say?”
    Man: “Let Ricciardo through please.”

17. David (@ringridder)
    3rd May 2014, 12:33

It’s still easier to understand than the RB10..!

18. You clearly haven’t learnt from Germany 2012 Seb, you can’t go over the lines!

19. Man “What are you writing here Seb?”
    Vettel “A contract. You’re my new team mate now. Daniel is too fast, but I think I can handle an old Chinese man.”

1. This made me lol.

20. That’s his name pronounced in Chinese.

Jump to comment page: 1 2 3 5