Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 2014

Caption Competition 50: Sebastian Vettel

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 2014

Sebastian Vettel tried his hand at calligraphy during the Chinese Grand Prix weekend. How did he get on?

Submit your funniest suggestion for this week’s caption competition in the comments below.

As usual a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Red Bull/Getty

113 comments on “Caption Competition 50: Sebastian Vettel”

1. The man looks disapprovingly at Sebastian’s third drawing after Sebastian tells him proudly that he’s actually drawing Alonso’s eyebrows along with the nose of the Force India and an old land-line telephone.

1. I enjoyed this one.

2. Brilliant.

2. AMR (@aiera-music)
    3rd May 2014, 12:43

“I think this one will look the best on the next of my four thousand helmet designs this year!”

3. Vettel is getting an early start brushing up on some of Tilke’s new track designs.

4. “And after the characters, Sebastian, I am going to teach you about the importance of numbers in order, especially of 3 and 1.”

5. After seeing Daniel’s attempts on the wall behind him, Sebastian tries desperately to finally beat his new team-mate at something.

6. Plans for Sebastian Vettel’s 1000th helmet design seem to be progressing well.

7. Vettel explaining the role of Dr Helmut Marko ….

1. Good one!

8. Sebastian: “Looks like a Red Bull on Pole.” Calligrapher: “Yeah right!”

9. “Ok, so that’s ‘go f$#% yourself’, how do I write ‘Ricciardo’?”

10. This is the contract for a Honda engine and not some cheap knock-off?

11. Daniel Ric… Are you sure this is how to write his name? It took me a year to learn how to pronounce it.

1. Lotus-GrosjeAn
      3rd May 2014, 14:42

That is actually his name in Chinese ;)

12. Man: “Be patient, my son, your title defence starts from these exercises.”

13. Catered Ham
    3rd May 2014, 14:03

This is what Mark’s wing looked like when i took it from him. Can you make me one like it so i can beat that other Australian?

14. Mr. Miyagi: “Make block. Left, right. Up, down. Side, side. Breathe in, breathe out.”
    Seb: “Will this make my car go faster?”
    Mr. Miyagi: “No.”

15. Seb insist that there is a secret ingredient for Daniel performance.

16. “First I t-bone Daniel this way, then….

17. “Is this Honda?”

18. Jack (@jackisthestig)
    3rd May 2014, 14:47

“Have you got a better pen? I struggle without the best equipment.”

1. Lucas Wilson (@full-throttle-f1)
      3rd May 2014, 14:53

1. Nice. My favourite so far!

2. That was quite good @jackisthestig ;)

3. awesome…

4. Fumbles (@)
      3rd May 2014, 21:38

Winner, surely!

5. AMR (@aiera-music)
      3rd May 2014, 23:39

This one, please :D

6. Dan (@danf115)
      5th May 2014, 7:20

The only one to make me genuinely laugh out loud while scrolling down! And it’s unique, a lot of the others are very similar, but I haven’t read anything along these lines yet.

19. Red Bull’s marketing department moves Vettel to a new team.

20. Kill all Ozzies? That we did not learn!