Rate the race: 2014 Spanish Grand Prix

2014 Spanish Grand Prix

Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, Circuit de Catalunya, 2014What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Spanish Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2014 Spanish Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (3%)
  • 2 (2%)
  • 3 (3%)
  • 4 (5%)
  • 5 (10%)
  • 6 (18%)
  • 7 (30%)
  • 8 (22%)
  • 9 (6%)
  • 10 (2%)

Total Voters: 800

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

You need an F1 Fanatic account to vote. Register an account here or read more about registering here. When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.

See the results for past seasons here:

2014 Spanish Grand Prix

Browse all 2014 Spanish Grand Prix articles

249 comments on Rate the race: 2014 Spanish Grand Prix

1 3 4 5
  1. Bruno (@brunes) said on 12th May 2014, 8:24

BOOOOOOO

2. Antonio (@frosty-jacks-racing-team) said on 12th May 2014, 11:39

7 for me thanks to the last laps.

I would be curious to see what these ratings would be like if Hunt and Walker still did the commentary, I find with BBC this year that Ben Edwards misses SO much events as they happen plus DC starts every post analysis incident with ‘well…’. Personally I think my post race reflection on excitement would be much more positive without ‘Lights out awaayy wee gooo’. Avid watchers opinion of course, I’m sure Ill eat my words come Silverstone.

3. Toncho said on 12th May 2014, 14:16

3/10 boooooring and predictable.

4. Fixy (@fixy) said on 12th May 2014, 15:51

3/10
    Got so bored I actually forgot to follow the race almost completely from around lap 5. Wasn’t even sure what positions some drivers were running in. Vettel had a good comeback, Raikkonen and Alonso fought well, but I’m not sto hyped of Rosberg failing to beat Hamilton yet again, despite the “he’s coming for him!” that was being shouted for the last 10 laps and which led to nothing.

5. Tavo Bautista (@tavotgz) said on 13th May 2014, 17:29

so so so boring just at the end when Nico was closing the gap to Lewis was interesting

6. PJA (@pja) said on 13th May 2014, 17:36

I gave it a 7.

The early part of the race wasn’t that good and I thought it would be a typical Barcelona GP, in other words quite boring.

However Vettel and Alonso three stopping and charging the field added enough excitement later in the race and when Rosberg was chasing down Hamilton in the final stint I was on the edge of my seat wondering which way it would turn out, and I thought it would be in Rosberg’s favour.

So overall a decent race.

1 3 4 5