Caption Competition 51: Ferrari bosses

Caption Competition

Marco Mattiacci, Luca di Montezemolo, Ferrari, Circuit de Catalunya, 2014

Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo showed up at the Circuit de Catalunya to see how his new F1 team principal Marco Mattiacci is getting on.

What did Montezemolo say to rally his troops? Submit your funniest suggestion for this week’s caption competition in the comments below.

As usual a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

109 comments on Caption Competition 51: Ferrari bosses

1 2 3 7
  1. FlyingLobster27 said on 17th May 2014, 12:10

“And then I said, ‘don’t worry Fernando, next year’s car will be competitive’!”

2. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 17th May 2014, 12:10

“So, who’s next?”

3. Jon (@patomilan) said on 17th May 2014, 12:11

“Well, this is awkward…”

4. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 17th May 2014, 12:20

“Do I have to show my fist?”

5. Eric (@fletch) said on 17th May 2014, 12:20

Marco- “Stayin alive stayin aliv…..OH! Luca I didn’t see you there! I was just testing my headset….

6. Mitch (@mwyndo7) said on 17th May 2014, 12:21

“If only he knew what we were calling him on the radio!”

7. craig-o (@craig-o) said on 17th May 2014, 12:22

MM: And then I got on the radio to Kimi and said “Fernando is faster than you…” I was unsure what his reaction was because he reacts to everything in the same way!

8. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 17th May 2014, 12:22

Why don’t we start team orders even earlier this year? We’re already so many points behind – Forza Fernando!

9. Frasier (@frasier) said on 17th May 2014, 12:29

Hey, you’re both right, he wants me to speak to someone called Newey

10. nidzovski (@nidzovski) said on 17th May 2014, 12:29

LDM: He he he, he doesn’t know what is going on?

11. Max Jacobson (@vettel1) said on 17th May 2014, 12:30

Luca: “good luck, muhaha”

12. “I’m a joke”

13. Mayank (@mjf1fan) said on 17th May 2014, 12:42

Luca: Does Fernando knows he is going to be lapped today by Mercedes?
    Marco: No, he wont be. We are switching him on a faster strategy and let Kimi be lapped down.
    Luca: Kimi will be furious!!
    Marco : We can always give him icecreams to cool down :P

14. Julien said on 17th May 2014, 12:42

“And so we all agree it would be a shame if anything unfortunate were to happen to your kids or wife … Now, lose the sad faces, smile for the cameras, and back to work !”

15. steve said on 17th May 2014, 12:59

Just saying it sounds funny, try it………. Cost Cap, Hahahahaha!!!!

1 2 3 7