Caption Competition 51: Ferrari bosses

Caption Competition

Marco Mattiacci, Luca di Montezemolo, Ferrari, Circuit de Catalunya, 2014

Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo showed up at the Circuit de Catalunya to see how his new F1 team principal Marco Mattiacci is getting on.

What did Montezemolo say to rally his troops? Submit your funniest suggestion for this week’s caption competition in the comments below.

As usual a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

109 comments on Caption Competition 51: Ferrari bosses

1 3 4 5
  1. Steven Smith (@ragwort) said on 18th May 2014, 12:47

“I know. I couldn’t believe it either. But I promise you. Fernando has just said to me that he’ll drive for nothing if I will give him a new contract”

2. So you got the hang of fishing then because you will both be replacing Ross next year.

3. Ant Saunders said on 18th May 2014, 22:44

Wet willy!

4. Pink Peril (@pink-peril) said on 19th May 2014, 0:24

Last one to assume a defensive posture is a rotten egg!

5. SauberS1 (@saubers1) said on 19th May 2014, 0:26

He is the next sacrifice…

6. Hans Herrmann (@twentyseven) said on 19th May 2014, 8:11

Montezemolo practices trantiloquist show

7. Ginny said on 19th May 2014, 9:58

– what’s so funny?

– we were just wondering what Ron Dennis would make of your sloppy open shirt.

8. Ian said on 19th May 2014, 10:48

Luca: It helps if you switch the headphones on Marco!

9. Max Faulkner said on 19th May 2014, 14:11

“And then Fernando said to the press ‘I think we have a chance of being competitive this year'”

10. Thomas A (@gremlinwon) said on 19th May 2014, 16:24

My account isn’t working right now so i am a guest.

Caption: “Was that a fast Ferrari I saw? Oh no it was a Mercedes reflecting the red sign, Nevermind”.

11. Stephen (@stabel91) said on 19th May 2014, 18:12

LDM: They asked, “Are you trying to bring Ross back, we heard he made a visit to the factory”, and I said, “Nooo, he was just on holiday, I’ve already found the perfect man to run Ferrari, a car salesmen!”

12. acedown said on 19th May 2014, 20:04

marco- my headphones don’t work
    luda- turn the volume knob in the other direction, rookie

13. apexor said on 2nd June 2014, 4:06

Luca to the engineer: Those sideburns are bigger than mine. Hopefuly there is some magic underneath those.

1 3 4 5