Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Monte-Carlo, 2014

Caption Competition 52: Nico Rosberg

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Monte-Carlo, 2014

The tension between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton stepped up a gear during the Monaco Grand Prix weekend. Rosberg went off during qualifying, bringing out the yellow flags which prevented his team mate from improving his lap time.

While Hamilton fumed, Rosberg collected his second consecutive win on the streets of the Principality.

Here he is in kitchen during the build-up to the race weekend. As always it’s up to you to add your best attempt at a caption to the picture.

Post your captions in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in the next F1 Fanatic round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all Caption Competitions

Image © Daimler/Hoch Zwei

130 comments on “Caption Competition 52: Nico Rosberg”

1. Ben Kuipers
    31st May 2014, 11:04

I’d wish i had Some more ham-ilton..

2. Magnificent Geoffrey (@magnificent-geoffrey)
    31st May 2014, 11:12

“I know Lewis thinks I added chilli to his apple crumble on purpose, but if he checks the data, he’ll see that it was just an honest mistake.”

1. This is gold

3. Lewis keeps going on about being hungry, I’ll make him this and he should be less hungry.

1. Winner!!!

2. awesome. .. winner…

3. Great one!!

4. Now we just tear off this rivalry leaf, mix it into our bowl of friendship, and that’s why we don’t like each other.

5. Eddie (@wackyracer)
    31st May 2014, 11:22

22.1 Consumption of pizza during breakfast, lunch and dinner is forbidden. Pizza can be consumed only if as a substitute of meat, leaves are used.

6. Fitzroyalty
    31st May 2014, 11:22

How many leaves am I allowed to eat today?

7. “Hehe…this time i’ll put something in his food!”

8. “This is a typical recipe from Stevenage”

9. Here’s a free Nico Rosberger.

10. Can you smell what the Ros is cooking?

1. Smells like…victory.

11. Jonathan Sarginson
    31st May 2014, 11:35

…a woman’s work is never done…

1. This is just blatantly sexist.

12. Lewis baby!!
    Salad ready!…. No habanero I promise…..
    Your always first in my heart..😍😈

13. Nico, “Lewis is cream puff…ah sorry! Lewis’ cream puff!!”

14. “Then you pull off some of these leaves on the left, hmmmm pulling off to the left, must try that”

15. This should cure Lewis’s obsession with hunger.

1. lol. I like this

16. Lewis’s temper is not the only thing that’s baking.

17. Bryan Bolton
    31st May 2014, 11:43

I have to make Lewis a salad. where’s the sour grapes?

18. …and on the next episode of Master Cheat

1. Keith will never pic this, but it’s hilarious.

2. Hahahaha, best one yet

19. “Why am I even making this? I’m not even that hungry.”

20. Two of these leaves and voila, Suttil’s dinner is done.

1. I like this one! Made me giggle like girl!