Daniel Ricciardo has been given a reprimand following an incident with Pastor Maldonado during the first practice session.
The stewards were unhappy with the manner in which Ricciardo passed Maldonado’s Lotus in the pit lane.
“The driver of car three [Ricciardo] drove in a manner that was potentially dangerous to others in the pit lane,” the stewards ruled.
The reprimand is Ricciardo’s first of the season.
2014 Canadian Grand Prix
- Perez keeps five-place grid penalty for Massa crash
- Stewards confirm review of Perez-Massa collision
- Stewards to investigate Massa-Perez crash again
- 2014 Canadian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Canadian GP judged best race of the year so far
Image © Red Bull/Getty