F1 Fanatic Live
The test begins today with all 11 teams present. As part of the test, Pirelli will be running experimental 18-inch wheels and rubber on one of Lotus’s cars.
Among the test drivers in action today are Stoffel Vandoorne for McLaren and Pedro de la Rosa for Ferrari.
2014 F1 season
- Grosjean is top choice for 2015 seat at Lotus
- Caterham given permission to miss next two races
- Administrators take over at Caterham
- Ocon “exceptional” in test debut – Lotus
- Fernandes hits back over Caterham claims
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Lotus/LAT