F1 Fanatic Live
The test begins today with all 11 teams present. As part of the test, Pirelli will be running experimental 18-inch wheels and rubber on one of Lotus’s cars.
Among the test drivers in action today are Stoffel Vandoorne for McLaren and Pedro de la Rosa for Ferrari.
2014 F1 season
- FIA to monitor thousands of messages in real-time
- Monza keeps up F1′s run of satisfying races
- Who will gain – and lose – from radio rule change?
- Wehrlein named Mercedes reserve driver
- Why the Red Bull Ring belongs on your F1 bucket list
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Lotus/LAT