F1 Fanatic Live
The test begins today with all 11 teams present. As part of the test, Pirelli will be running experimental 18-inch wheels and rubber on one of Lotus’s cars.
Among the test drivers in action today are Stoffel Vandoorne for McLaren and Pedro de la Rosa for Ferrari.
2014 F1 season
- How teams are clawing back rear-end downforce
- Hamilton beats Vergne to Driver of the Weekend
- Verstappen confirmed for practice debut on Friday
- Singapore GP falls short of high 2014 standard
- “Contamination” caused Rosberg’s Singapore failure
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Lotus/LAT