F1 Fanatic Live
Pirelli’s plan to test 18-inch tyres on Lotus’s cars is set to provide one of the day’s major talking points. Test driver Charles Pic will drive the car.
Also today Jules Bianchi will be back at the wheel of a Ferrari, taking over from Kimi Raikkonen. Bianchi covered the most laps of anyone in yesterday’s test.
Caterham will split their running between two GP2 drivers: Julian Leal and Rio Haryanto. Find the full driver line-up for today’s test here.
The test will begin at 9am local time.
2014 F1 season
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Sunday in Tweets
- Mercedes blame wiring loom for Rosberg retirement
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- Sixth place shows my potential – Vergne
- Alonso rues ‘unfortunate’ Safety Car timing
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Marussia