Pirelli’s plan to test 18-inch tyres on Lotus’s cars is set to provide one of the day’s major talking points. Test driver Charles Pic will drive the car.
Also today Jules Bianchi will be back at the wheel of a Ferrari, taking over from Kimi Raikkonen. Bianchi covered the most laps of anyone in yesterday’s test.
Caterham will split their running between two GP2 drivers: Julian Leal and Rio Haryanto. Find the full driver line-up for today’s test here.
The test will begin at 9am local time.
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Marussia