Formula One is finally heading back to Mexico, which hasn’t held a round of the world championship since 1992.
F1 teams have visited there since then, however, such as when Renault took Nelson Piquet Jnr and Giancarlo Fisichella there in 2007, resulting in this caption-worthy picture.
Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 96: Hamilton, Lauda and Rosberg
- Caption Competition 95: Grosjean and Jordan
- Caption Competition 94: Ricciardo and Massa
- Caption Competition 93: Ferrari and the Pope
- Caption Competition 92: Renault comeback edition
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Renault/LAT