Formula One is finally heading back to Mexico, which hasn’t held a round of the world championship since 1992.
F1 teams have visited there since then, however, such as when Renault took Nelson Piquet Jnr and Giancarlo Fisichella there in 2007, resulting in this caption-worthy picture.
Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 83: Raikkonen and Vettel
- Caption Competition 82: Pastor Maldonado
- Caption Competition 81: Daniil Kvyat
- Caption Competition 80: Felipe Nasr
- Caption Competition 79: Vettel back at Red Bull
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Renault/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others