Formula One is finally heading back to Mexico, which hasn’t held a round of the world championship since 1992.
F1 teams have visited there since then, however, such as when Renault took Nelson Piquet Jnr and Giancarlo Fisichella there in 2007, resulting in this caption-worthy picture.
Add your funniest suggestion for a caption in the credits and a selection of the best will feature in an upcoming F1 Fanatic round-up.
- Caption Competition 131: Four guys in a boat
- Caption Competition 130: Alonso goes back to school
- Caption Competition 129: Verstappen in the cockpit
- Caption Competition 128: Villeneuve and Alonso
- Caption Competition 127: Hamilton and Vettel
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image © Renault/LAT